- Designed to aid those with limited hand function in using modern electronics devices by providing the required precision for typing, using touchscreens, and pressing buttons without needing to grasp a stylus or point a finger. Great for: quadriplegics, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, etc.
- Replaceable microfiber mesh tip stylus provides high responsiveness and durability for using capacitive and resistive touchscreens
- Stiff stem provides the necessary rigidity and extension for typing on keyboards and pressing physical buttons on everyday devices, such as household appliances
- Expandable ring allows it to be adjusted from a ring size of 3 (0.55 ‘ diameter) to 15 ( 0.94″ diameter)
- Small enough that it can be left on for all day wear so it can be ready to use when needed
See the Sixth Digit difference when typing for yourself!